WCTA Marketing Internship
The Marketing internship program will provide professional skill development opportunities and real world work experience to college students. Interns will be able to design portfolios to take with them at the end of the internship, and will have the opportunity to do specialized projects in any marketing facet desired.
Evan Fritz, Marketing Coordinator, 641-592-7549 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Interns will:
- Assist in the creation of signage, direct mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers and promotions
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing data, strategies and programs
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Flexibility to learn any aspect of marketing desired (print, social, data, strategy, budget etc.)
- Finish comprehensive portfolio production for future use
Desired Marketing Intern Qualifications:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe & Web required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience is a bonus.
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews will be held the in the first two weeks of March.
- Interns will be paid at a rate of $14.50 per hour, with flexible hours Monday-Friday, depending on the required hours for the student’s program. Start and end dates are also flexible.