The contest will run between Friday, February 26th and Friday, May 14th. Contestants can send photographs until noon on May 14th.
CONTEST RULES & GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Contestants are to submit their photograph(s) by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contestant must reside in our service territory
Contestant must be a WCTA member (must have WCTA services)
Individuals may submit up to 5 photographs
All submitted photographs become the property of WCTA; submission implies consent to use photos in WCTA marketing materials including but not limited to: the directory cover, calendars, and/or advertising campaigns.
WCTA reserves the right to reject any or all photos
Contestant must submit DIGITAL COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS. Anything besides this format will be not be accepted (no black and white images, no developed images.)
- Contestant must provide their full name, address, and phone number when submitting their photograph(s)
- Contestant must provide a brief description of the photograph(s)
- Contestant must provide the location of where each photograph was taken
- Submitted photograph(s) must be taken within the WCTA service territory
- Submitted photograph(s) can not contain people
- Submitted photograph(s) must be in digital format submitted as a high resolution JPEG
- Submitted photograph(s) must be horizontal
- Image size must be 4 MB or larger
- If the contestant does not follow these requirements, then their photograph(s) will not be reviewed.
Top three photographs will WIN a cash prize! Winning photographers will be notified in May.
- First place – $100
- Second place – $50
- Third place – $25
The winner will be chosen at the discretion of WCTA. A participant cannot win two years in a row.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know who might be interested in showcasing their photography!
We look forward to seeing your wonderful photographs!
For questions, please call WCTA at 800-592-6105